Eduardo Robles is a zealous advocate with over 13 years of civil litigation experience in the areas of products liability, negligence, personal injury, construction defect, and elder abuse/neglect . Eduardo is a diligent and meticulous case manager with a proven track record of effectively and efficiently resolving a complex caseload of significant monetary value.
Eduardo is a successful counselor and committed pro bono volunteer to diverse clients in need of legal representation in administrative, legal and pre-litigation matters. Prior to earning his law degree, Eduardo proudly served and was honorably discharged from the United States Marine Corps Reserves at the rank of Sergeant.
- California, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2010
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - May, 2002
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- B.A. - 1997
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alameda County Bar Association, Member
- California State Bar Association, Member